11 Positive daily positive affirmations
Hello its me again !
We have less than 2 weeks to end 2016 and start the new year. As we know, the new year is a time for reflection, resolutions, and turning over a new leaf. We all concentrate on loosing weight, changing things around the house, buying new things, new clothes and ect .which are all positive and makes us feel better about ourselves but what we don't really pay attention to is changing our thoughts which I believe, is the most important thing to change in order to really make a difference in our lives. If we repeat our same old patterns and thoughts, then we are not really changing anything .
As most of you know I love yoga. On Tuesday nights my yoga teacher starts the class with a positive affirmation and repeats it at the end of the class when we're doing our Shivasena . This time she read us 11 Positive daily affirmations that I thought I should share with you because it really had a positive affect on me and I hope it does for you as well .
1. I love myself unconditionally.
2. I am STRONG!
3. I allow only healthy and loving relationships into my life.
4. Life wants the best for me. I am OK with where I am right now.
5. I am connected and comfortable in all environments, with all people.
6. I find and enjoy the simple pleasures life is offering right now.
7. How I feel matters, therefore I concentrate on aspects of life that make me feel good!
8. My challenges bring me better opportunities.
9. My mood creates a physiological response in my body. I am peaceful and positive!
10. I am in control of my thoughts and my life.
11. I love myself and who I am
I learned 2 important things from this quote
1- Loving yourself is very important because when you really love yourself you will walk away from anything that is in the way of your happiness and your happiness is very important. Life is too short not to be happy.
2- Be ok with where you are in life and stay strong. Believe in your journey and breath because no matter how hard it is right now at the end, it will all make sense to you and it will be ok.